Blood of the Arch-Fey Dreams Made Flesh has innate magical ability and is a 20th level Spellcaster. Her casting uses Charisma (save DC 20), and she can cast the follow spells at will: *dancing lights, detect thoughts, dispel magic, faerie fire, levitate (self only), suggestion, ray of frost. Additionally, she can cast the following spells:
- 1st level (four slots): bane, command, cure wounds
- 2nd level (three slots): spiritual weapon, silence, hold person
- 3rd level (three slots): spirit guardians, bestow curse, counterspell
- 4th level (three slots): banishment, freedom of movement
- 5th level (three solts): cone of cold, modify memory, dream
- 6th level (two slots): wall of ice, freeze sphere
- 7th level (two slots): resurrection, plane shift
- 8th level (one slot): feeblemind
- 9th level (one slot): weird
Dreams Made Flesh regains spent spell slots after a short rest if within her lair, or after a long rest elsewhere.
multiattack Dreams Made Flesh makes two attacks with the Weird Staff.
Weird Staff melee weapon +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6) bludgeoning damage and 14 (4d6) psychic damage. On a hit, the target must succeed on a DC 20 CON save or be stunned until the end of their next turn.
Summon Dream Wraith Dreams Made Flesh summons 1d4 Dream Wraiths. The Wraiths appear in the closest empty spaces to a point of her choosing within 60ft.
At the end of an opponent’s turn, Dreams Made Flesh may take a Legendary Action from the list below. She has three Legendary Actions per round, and regains them at the start of her turn.
Staff Attack Dreams Made Flesh makes one melee attack with the Weird Staff.
Cast a Spell Dreams Made Flesh may cast one spell up to fifth level with the following costs:
- cantrip, 1st, or 2nd level: 1 legendary action
- 3rd or 4th level: 2 legendary actions
- 5th level: 3 legendary actions
Counterspell When an opponent attempts to cast a spell, Dreams Made Flesh may attempt to interrupt the casting by casting Counterspell.
Rebuke Of Dreams When hit by a melee attack, Dreams Made Flesh may choose to direct a powerful wave of psychic energy at her attacker. The attacker must make a DC 20 WIS saving throw. They take 3d8 psychic damage on a failure or half as much on a success.
Lair and Lair Actions
Cold Of the Grave On initiative count 20, the temperature in Dreams Made Flesh’s lair drops significantly. All creatures must succeed on a DC 15 CON saving throw or suffer the following effects:
- Round 1: 1d10 cold damage
- Round 2: 2d10 cold damage
- Round 3: 3d10 cold damage
- Round 4: 4d10 cold damage
- Round 5 and beyond: 5d10 cold damage, 1 point of exhaustion